Disclaimer: Above information has been obtained by the manufactures. The statements and/or claims have not been reviewed by PRP-Therapy.com, Medinet Infosolutions LLC or any other entity. PRP-Therapy.com and Medinet Infosolutions LLC do not take any responsibility for the accuracy or truth of above Information and cannot be held liable.
PRP preparation systems
Provide your email and country of origin to receive information from ALL of the companies listed below.
Harvest Tech. – SmartPRep 2 APC+
- Delivering the highest platelet concentration and yield of platelets when compared to 12 other PRP systems
- Platelet Rich Plasma, concentrated bone marrow aspirate and concentrated adipose tissue – using a single platform
- Less than 15 minutes processing time, easy to use
- Large number of published clinical studies
Terumo BCT, Inc.
10811 West Collins Ave.
Lakewood, CO 80215-4440
Phone: +1 (303) 231 4357
BTI – Endoret® (prgf®)
- 15 years of research experience in various therapeutic applications
- More than 80 clinical studies
- Simple protocole, just one centrifugation
- no leucocytes avoiding their proinflammatory activity
- 100% autologous, biocompatible and safe
BTI of North America
1730 Walton Rd, Suite 110
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Phone: +1 (866) 646-4067
EmCyte – PurePRP®
- The ONLY point of care platelet concentrating system that can capture 9 to 20 billion platelets in a 7mL sample of PRP that’s devoid of red blood cells.
- Treatment protocols have been designed to produce high-quality outcomes while making the process easy for your clinic staff to perform in a convenient time-frame.
- Reduced processing time and steps lessens manipulation and improves sterility handling
- FDA cleared, CE marked, 100% closed system processing
13881 Plantation Road, Suite #2
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Phone: +1 (239) 481 7725
Isto Biologics – Magellan
- Fully-automated, closed system produces consistent and reproducible output
- Optimized to provide high concentrations of platelets, progenitor cells and growth factors
- A single disposable kit can process up to three cycles per patient, offering a cost-effective solution
- Flexibility to process both bone marrow aspirate and PRP
- Achieves concentration factors up to 14 times baseline
1155 Olivette Executive Parkway, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: +1 (314) 995 6049